- Coblation is a new surgical technology, which stands for controlled ablation, involves radiofrequency at a low temperature and uses a saline solution to gently and precisely remove the tissues. It causes minimal thermal damage to the adjoining tissues thereby causing less post-operative pain and early recovery.
- Routinely used in:
- Adenoids and Tonsils Surgery,
- Snoring surgeries such as Tongue base reduction,
- Tongue channeling,
- Uvulo palato pharyngoplasty (UPPP),
- Removal of benign lesions of larynx including papilloma,
- Kashima’s procedure for bilateral abductor paralysis,
- Nasal Turbinate Reduction
- Nasal Tumors.